If you or someone you know is in crisis, please call the National Suicide Prevention Lifeline at 988 or contact the Crisis Text Line by texting HOME to 741741.
988 Program Success: What You Must Know
A 988 or crisis services program's success depends on how well it manages and communicates across the "system of care." The smooth transition for a person in crisis from first response to accessing appropriate treatment is paramount to ensuring a successful outcome. But how can this occur across a continuum of care when not all participants have electronic record access or are connected to a health information exchange to facilitate electronic data sharing and communication?
This webinar and supporting demonstration focuses on what's needed to achieve an effective system that brings stakeholders together so clients in crisis receive adequate care and real-time care coordination.
Topics covered by our panel of experts include:
- National guidelines for regional crisis call centers, mobile crisis teams, and receiving and stabilization facilities
- Operational expectations and best practices
- Key performance metrics
- Data-sharing capabilities required for all in-network and out-of-network care management coordination
- Value of using a single application to meet outcomes and communications needs
- Features and functionality 988 and crisis call centers need in a shared care management platform to follow best practices and meet requirements and expectations
Who should watch?
- Executive Leadership
- Clinical Leadership
- 988 Call Center Staff
- Crisis Center Staff
- IT/Technology Leadership