Core Solutions, headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, is the progressive leader in transforming the behavioral, medical and social services experience for behavioral health providers, consumers and state agencies. Our Integrated Behavioral Health EHR platform, Cx360, allows for the improvement of the provider, consumer and payer relationship through increased consumer-centric collaboration which results in improved outcomes. This is accomplished through our ability to simplify the end-to-end behavioral health experience, deliver integrated care coordination, improve consumer engagement and streamline accurate provider reimbursement.
Position: Database Manager
Core is seeking a highly qualified Database Manager to enhance the performance of our
organization's database. You will be creating and implementing standardized database
management procedures, and overseeing the installation, security, and upgrading of our database. You should possess extensive knowledge of database architecture and experience in a similar role.
The Database Manager will be responsible for the design and implementation of scalable,
supportable & secure data management solutions. The DB Manager will provide thought leadership to a cross-functional team to determine how to adopt cloud computing in client environments. You will provide oversight of work products delivered by Infrastructure and Application DBAs. The DB Manager will collaborate with Enterprise Architect and Database Administrators and Database Developers to create standardized delivery of data management solutions that are aligned with enterprise strategy and architecture.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Interact with Management to determine the organization’s data needs and translate them
into systems design.
- Act as a technical change agent within the Data & Analytics team by advocating best practices.
- Manage Team of DB developers and DB Admin.
- Establish individual performance goals, review performance against goals and provide coaching for associate development.
- Manage database budget, licenses, and vendor management relationship
- Help develop and execute the department roadmaps.
- Knowledge of latest cloud warehouse technology such as Snowflake or Synapse preferred.
- Knowledge of MS SQL databases preferred.
- Knowledge and Work experience of AWS preferred.
- Responsible for architecting and developing data warehouse and reporting based solutions in a SaaS product.
- Oversee the migration of data from legacy systems to new solutions.
- Examine and identify database structural necessities by evaluating performance, monitoring, operations, applications, and work with our Network/Security Engineers and Systems Architects on infrastructure
- Identify and help prioritize functional improvements in the SaaS platforms.
- Contribute to technical team to assist in delivering a flexible and scalable solution.
- Provide oversight and mentorship to other team members.
- Security and data integrity in a HIPAA compliant organization.
- BS or MS in Computer Science, Information Technology or related field
- Should have hands 6 to 10 years of experience with database development using SQL Server
- Should have experience in managing the team of DBAs
- SQL Server, T-SQL, query optimization tools and techniques, data modelling techniques, and relational database design
- Good understanding of the features available in SQL Server to achieve a scalable database solution
- Experience architecting and building Data Warehouses, DataMarts
- Various database development technologies, such as SQL Server, SQL Replication, SQL Database, Data Warehouse, including SSMS, SSRS, SSIS / or ETL tools, and OLTP/OLAP features
- Understanding of data modeling, data lakes, data driven insight, data quality and governance
- Experience designing and coding full database solutions for web applications from development to deployment
- Experience in hands on design, prototyping, development, configurations, testing and other implementation activities
- Strong technical background, analytical, and problem-solving skills are required
- Experience with reporting tools
- Ability to work collaboratively within a team environment and capable of delivering under aggressive timelines
- Must possess strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Looking for self-motivated candidates who are hands on at their current positions and have hunger to learn new technologies
- Able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Capable of incident resolution during major incident process
- Good time management and prioritization skills; self-starters especially welcome
- Maturity and ability to take responsibility for gathering additional information on requirements and design to effectively establish testing for the applications and processes
- Dedicated to excellence in quality, reliability, and thoroughness in all work tasks; detail-oriented with consistent follow-through
- Knowledge of emerging technologies
- Experience in healthcare industry a plus
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, experience, and training. Experience may have been gained concurrently.
Core Solutions offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and bonus plan, as well as benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Insurance and AD&D Policies
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Join the team!
If you believe you have what it takes to become a member of the Core Solutions team, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. and ref IT Project Manager in the subject line.