IT Project Manager
Core Solutions, headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, is the progressive leader in transforming the behavioral, medical and social services experience for behavioral health providers, consumers and state agencies. Our Integrated Behavioral Health EHR platform, Cx360, allows for the improvement of the provider, consumer and payer relationship through increased consumer-centric collaboration which results in improved outcomes. This is accomplished through our ability to simplify the end-to-end behavioral health experience, deliver integrated care coordination, improve consumer engagement and streamline accurate provider reimbursement.
Position: IT Project Manager
Core is seeking a highly qualified IT Project Manager to perform a lead role in managing the implementation of our enterprise software solution.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide technical direction, guidance, and hands-on project management for customer implementations;
- Review business requirements and architect technical solutions.
- Minimum of a Bachelor’s degree in Management Information Systems, Computer Science, or a related field
- 5 years’ progressive, post baccalaureate experience in the job offered or any related occupation, to include:
- Software development, specifically in Microsoft .NET/SQL Server Environment;
- Working with SaaS applications in the Healthcare domain;
- Working in an Agile/Scrum environment;
- JIRA and SCRUM Planning; and
- Continuous integration and open source testing frameworks
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, experience, and training. Experience may have been gained concurrently.
Core Solutions offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and bonus plan, as well as benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Insurance and AD&D Policies
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Join the team!
If you believe you have what it takes to become a member of the Core Solutions team, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. and ref IT Project Manager in the subject line.