Senior Systems Analyst
Core Solutions (CORE), headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, is the progressive leader in transforming the behavioral, medical and social services experience for behavioral health providers, consumers and state agencies. Our Integrated Behavioral Health EHR platform, Cx360, allows for the improvement of the provider, consumer and payer relationship through increased consumer-centric collaboration which results in improved outcomes. This is accomplished through our ability to simplify the end-to-end behavioral health experience, deliver integrated care coordination, improve consumer engagement and streamline accurate provider reimbursement.
Position: Senior Systems Analyst
Core is seeking a highly qualified Senior Systems Analyst to perform a key role in the implementation of our enterprise software solution. The selected Sr Systems Analyst must provide advanced systems development of Core Solution Inc.’s flagship product, Cx360, and work collaboratively with end users to create requirements that will be used to develop, test and implement primary and secondary information systems.
Duties and Requirements:
- The position requires the minimum of a bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Telecommunications, or a related field and 3 years’ experience in the job offered or any related occupation, to include 3 years’ experience in system analysis and design and operational support for primary and secondary information systems;
- 3 years’ experience in advanced troubleshooting and resolution of application issues;
- 3 years’ experience understanding business requirements to translate into technical specifications and building processes; and
- 3 years’ experience writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals.
- Position requires up to 60% domestic and international travel.
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, experience, and training. Experience may have been gained concurrently. Interested applicants should email their resume to email@example.com and ref “Senior Systems Analyst” in the subject line.
Core Solutions offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and bonus plan, as well as benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Insurance and AD&D Policies
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Join the team!
If you believe you have what it takes to become a member of the Core Solutions team, send your resume and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. and ref Senior Systems Analyst in the subject line.