Senior Systems Analyst
Core Solutions, headquartered in King of Prussia, Pennsylvania, is the progressive leader in transforming the behavioral, medical and social services experience for behavioral health providers, consumers and state agencies. Our Integrated Behavioral Health EHR platform, Cx360, allows for the improvement of the provider, consumer and payer relationship through increased consumer-centric collaboration which results in improved outcomes. This is accomplished through our ability to simplify the end-to-end behavioral health experience, deliver integrated care coordination, improve consumer engagement and streamline accurate provider reimbursement.
Position: Senior Systems Analyst
Core is seeking a highly qualified Senior Systems Analyst to perform a key role in the implementation of our enterprise software solution.
Duties and responsibilities include:
- Provide advanced systems development of Core Solution Inc.’s flagship product, Cx360
- Work collaboratively with end users to create requirements that will be used to develop, test and implement primary and secondary information systems.
- Position requires up to 60% domestic and international travel.
- Minimum bachelor’s degree in Telecommunications, Computer Science, or a related field
- Minimum of 5 years’ progressive, post baccalaureate experience in the job offered or any related occupation, to include:
- System design, build, testing, troubleshooting, and operational support for clinical or revenue cycle applications;
- Interpreting technical specifications and building processes;
- Reading, analyzing, and interpreting general business periodicals, professional journals, technical procedures, or governmental regulations;
- Support systems used to perform clinical, business, or other organizational functions;
- Translating business requirements into technical specifications; and
- Writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
Employer will accept any suitable combination of education, experience, and training. Experience may have been gained concurrently.
Core Solutions offers a competitive compensation package that includes base salary and bonus plan, as well as benefits, including:
- Medical, Dental and Vision Insurance
- Insurance and AD&D Policies
- Short/Long Term Disability
- 401(k) Plan with Employer Match
- Generous Paid Time Off (PTO)
Join the team!
If you believe you have what it takes to become a member of the Core Solutions team, send your resume and a cover letter to email@example.com. and ref Senior Systems Analyst in the subject line.